COVID-19 Appointment Protocols
APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL for COVID-19
- Please Call or Text (401-944-8100) upon arrival.
- Please remain in vehicle.
- Patients must wear a mask from your vehicle to your treatment room and upon leaving.
- Only the appointed patient will be allowed into the treatment area. Exceptions for caregiver or translators.
- New Credit Card on File Policy
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- HVAC now utilizes UV germicidal lamps for killing airborne bacteria and virus
- All staff are masked at all times
- More frequent cleaning of a high touch surfaces
- Patient interaction with one or two providers only
- Virtual waiting room to eliminate patient to patient contact
- Credit Card on File Policy eliminating need for contact during transactions
- Staggered appointment times to maximize social distancing
- More involved PPE protocol including masks, face shields and gowns
- High volume air extraction during procedures
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 401-944-8100.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
RI Dental Arts